Pav (small) – 6 or Bread slices – 10 – 12
Everest milk masala – 2 tbsp
Milk – 500 ml
Food color – 1 – 2 tsp dissolved in water
Ghee – for frying
Sugar – 3/4 th cup or as per taste
- Make uneven small pieces of pav and keep aside.
- Boil milk while stiring occasionally.
- As the milk is boiled, add sugar and everest milk masala and let it cook on slow flame.
- On one side heat ghee in a pan and fry pav pieces till it turn brown in colour.
- As you fry pav pieces, keep putting them into the milk.
- Pav will soak all the milk and will become soft.
- Let it cook on a slow flame for some time.
- Add food colour dissolved in water.
- Add dry fruits and nuts to it and mix. Leave some to garnish while serving.
- Turn off the flame and serve sprinkling dryfruits and nuts on the top.
Halwa should be soft. If it looks a little rubbery, add some more milk.