Here are some simple rules you need to follow regarding guest posting:
- Post must be at least of 300 – 600 words.
- It must contain 2 – 3 related images with good resolution and background.
- Post must be in proper and simple English.
- It must have an introduction of 1 or 2 paragraph.
- Your post should not be a copy of any other web material and it should not be reproduced in any form in future.
- Write on topics which are not yet written on the site.
- After your post is published, share it on your social networks and answer reader’s comments (if any).
Rules regarding different category:
At Health, Beauty and Food, we accept health and personal care related articles, personal care product reviews and recipes. Guidelines for each category are mentioned below:
- Reviews must be honest, based on personal experience.
- It must contain product details, experience, pros and cons, rating and verdict. (see example)
- All the recipes you share here must be tried and tested at least twice by you.
- You must give credit to original recipe you referred, in your recipe post.
- Only copying of ingredients list is allowed, directions must be of your own.
- You must share any special notes that you may have taken while cooking.
- Use original image. Do not use googled image.
Health/Personal care post:
- Mention any articles or books you have referred while writing the post under the heading ‘References’ at the end of the post. (see example)
- Using googled images are allowed in this category. Give credit to the original site under the heading ‘image source’. (see Example)
If you are interested to write a guest post, please contact us.
- We now accept only paid guest blogs.
- All the backlinks will carry “nofollow” attribute.