Simple and easy pizza recipe using ready-made pizza base topped with veggies, spices and herbs. Serve with garlic breads for an Italian dinner.
Makes 4 Pizzas
Pizza Base: 4
Pizza Sauce: 3 tbsp per small pizza base
Capsicum: 1 – 2
Onion: 1 – 2
Salt: to taste
Pepper: to taste
Oregano: to taste
Cheese: Mozarella or Cheddar
Oil or butter: for frying
- Cut capsicum and onions in rings and keep aside.
- Oil a non-stick frying pan and fry one side of pizza base in it.
- Spread pizza sauce on the fried side of the base and put some onion and capsicum rings on it.
- Grate cheese on the top and sprinkle salt. pepper and oregano on it.
- Now fry the pizza on medium flame until cheese melts.
- Make other pizzas in the same way and serve it with tomato ketchup.
If are a non-vegetarian, you also use boiled chicken or meat as pizza toppings.