Want to have some snacks instantly? Try these cheese sticks. Its simple, easy and prepares quickly. Have it with tea or pack it in your child’s tiffin box.
1. Main Ingredient:
Bread slices – as required
2. Ingredients per bread slice:
Grated cheese – 1 – 1 1/2 tbsp
Salt – to taste
Pepper – 1 – 2 pinch
Oregano – 1 – 2 pinch
- Take a bread slice and sprinkle cheese and all the seasonings
- Place bread slice on a non stick frying pan, cover it with lid and cook till the bread becomes brown and crispy and the cheese is melted.
- Cut into 4 pieces lengthwise and serve with ketchup or any dip of your choice.
- Method 1: Toast bread slices. Sprinkle grated cheese and seasonings and microwave it until cheese melts.
- Method 2: Place cheese and all seasonings on bread and bake the bread until crisp and brown.