Flossing is the most important part of oral care regime. It is very important to floss your teeth at least once a day. With regular flossing you can avoid many oral problems like cavities, gingivitis, etc. To know more about flossing read Flossing – all you need to know about it.
Today I am sharing with you all my views on Colgate Total Waxed Dental Floss.
Shelf life: 3 years
Ingredients: Polytetrafluoroethylene, Microcrystalline wax
- Help protect gums and reduce tooth decay by removing plaque between teeth and along gum line.
- Slides easily between teeth without shredding.
Direction to use:
- Wrap about 50 cm around your middle fingers
- Insert tape at the top of the tooth and work gently downwards
- Clean both sides of the tooth and along the gum line, using a clean section of tape every few teeth
Packaging: Colgate Total Waxed Dental Floss comes in a white small plastic case with flip up opening. The case comes with a floss cutter.
Experience: Colgate Total Waxed Dental Floss is a thin waxed nylon thread which glides easily between the teeth and remove all the dirt. You will get that clean feeling after flossing. But then you must be aware of the correct technique of flossing or else you might hurt your gums.
What I like Colgate Total Waxed Dental Floss:
- Thin, waxed thread which easily glides between teeth
- Does not shred
- Easy and convenient to use
Also Read: Why you should maintain good Oral Hygiene?
What I dislike Colgate Total Waxed Dental Floss:
- Nothing. Absolutely loving it.
Verdict: If flossing is part of your oral care regime, you must try Colgate Total Waxed Dental Floss. If you don’t floss your teeth then you can start with this one.
Have you tried Colgate dental floss? What do you think about it? Do let me know in the comments section below.